Are you a Belarusian citizen planning to visit Vietnam but feeling overwhelmed by the visa application process? Look no further! In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through the entire process of obtaining a Vietnam visa, from gathering necessary documents to submitting your application. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, our comprehensive guide will make sure that your journey to Vietnam is hassle-free and enjoyable. So let’s get started on your Vietnamese adventure! VIETNAM VISA FOR BELARUSIAN CITIZENS
Introduction to Vietnam Visa for Belarusian and Belgian Citizens
As of February 1st, 2019, Belarusian and Belgian citizens are now eligible for a Vietnam visa exemption. This means that you no longer need to obtain a visa before traveling to Vietnam! All you need is a valid passport and you can stay in the country for up to 15 days.
If you plan on staying in Vietnam for longer than 15 days, or if you want to visit multiple times within a 12-month period, then you will need to apply for a tourist visa. The process is relatively simple and can be done entirely online.
First, you’ll need to fill out an online application form with your personal information and travel details. Once the form is submitted, you’ll need to make payment using a credit or debit card. Once your payment is processed, you’ll receive an email confirmation with your approved visa attached. Print out the visa and bring it with you when you travel to Vietnam.
It’s important to note that your visa is only valid for 90 days from the date of issue. So if you’re planning on staying in Vietnam for an extended period of time, be sure to apply for your visa well in advance of your trip.
Requirements for Obtaining a Visa
-A valid passport with at least 6 months remaining before expiration
-A visa application form, completed and signed
-One passport sized photo
-Proof of travel itinerary (e.g. flight booking confirmation) VIETNAM VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
-Visa fee (paid in cash or money order)
For most travelers, the process of obtaining a Vietnamese visa is relatively straightforward. However, there are a few requirements that must be met in order to successfully obtain a visa. First and foremost, travelers must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiration. In addition, they will need to complete and sign a visa application form, as well as provide one passport sized photo and proof of travel itinerary (such as flight booking confirmation). The visa fee must be paid in cash or money order.
Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for a Visa
1. Belarusian citizens can apply for a visa to Vietnam through one of the following channels:
– The Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate in Belarus;
– An authorized visa agent;
– The Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA) program.
2. For those applying through the embassy or consulate, you will need to submit the following documents:
– A completed visa application form; – A passport photo; – Your passport; – A letter of invitation from a sponsor in Vietnam; – Additional documents as required by the embassy or consulate (such as proof of travel insurance, hotel reservations, etc.).
3. For those using a visa agent, you will need to provide them with your passport and any other required documents. The agent will then submit your application on your behalf and you will likely need to pay an additional service fee. Check with your chosen agent for details.
4. The VOA program is available for citizens of select countries, including Belarus. To apply for a VOA, you will need to have the following documents ready: – A passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and 2 blank pages; – A completed visa application form; – 1 passport photo; – A credit or debit card for the processing fee; – An onward ticket out of Vietnam. You can apply for a VOA online through an authorized provider or upon arrival at certain airports in Vietnam. Please note that a VOA is only valid for single entry
How Long Does It Take to Get a Vietnam Visa?
It takes between 3-5 days to get a Vietnam visa for Belarusian citizens. The process is as follows:
1) Submit an online application form at least 7 days in advance of your travel date. Include all required information and documents.
2) Pay the visa processing fee. You can pay online or through a bank transfer.
3) Receive notification from the embassy that your application has been processed and your visa is ready for pick-up. Pick up your visa from the embassy during business hours on the date indicated on your notification letter.
How Much Does a Vietnam Visa Cost?
The cost of a Vietnam visa for Belarusian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and the length of stay. For a single entry visa, the cost is $25 USD, while a multiple entry visa costs $50 USD. The cost of a business visa varies depending on the length of stay, with a single entry visa costing $75 USD and a multiple entry visa costing $155 USD. The cost of an e-visa for Belarusian citizens is $25 USD.
What Do You Need to Do After You Receive Your Vietnam Visa?
After you receive your Vietnam visa, there are a few things you need to do in order to make the most of your trip. Here are some tips:
1. Plan your itinerary in advance. This will help you make the most of your time in Vietnam and see all the sights that you want to see.
2. Research the best places to eat and drink. Vietnam has some amazing food and drink options, so be sure to research in advance so that you don’t miss out on anything during your trip.
3. Pack light but wisely. You’ll want to be comfortable during your trip, but don’t overpack – make sure you only bring what you really need.
4. Have a backup plan for accommodation. While it’s unlikely that you’ll have any problems finding accommodation in Vietnam, it’s always good to have a backup plan just in case.
5. Learn some basic Vietnamese phrases before you go. This will help you get by during your trip and make life much easier while you’re in the country.
Alternatives to Obtaining a Vietnam Visa
There are a few alternatives to obtaining a Vietnam visa for Belarusian citizens. The first is to apply for an e-Visa, which can be done online through the Vietnamese government’s website. The second option is to apply for a visa on arrival, which can be done by submitting the required documents to a Vietnamese embassy or consulate, or by using an authorized visa service. The third alternative is to get a business visa, which can be obtained through invitation from a business in Vietnam.
We hope this guide has provided Belarusian citizens with the information they need to successfully obtain a Vietnam visa. It is important to remember that obtaining a Vietnam visa for Belarusian citizens can be complicated, so it is best to take your time and consult an expert if you have any questions or concerns about the process. With some patience and persistence, however, you will eventually be able to get your visa in hand and enjoy all of the wonders that Vietnam has to offer!