Are you a Schengen visa holder with dreams of exploring the vibrant and culturally rich country of Turkey? Look no further, as we’ve got you covered! In this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through all the necessary steps and requirements to obtain a Turkey visa hassle-free. From application procedures to essential documents, our goal is to make your journey seamless so that you can immerse yourself in the enchanting beauty that Turkey has to offer. So grab your passport and let’s dive into this ultimate guide for Schengen visa holders seeking a Turkish adventure! TURKEY VISA FOR SCHENGEN VISA HOLDERS
Introduction to the Turkey Visa for Schengen Visa Holders
Turkey, a country situated at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, is a popular tourist destination known for its rich culture, stunning landscapes, and historical sites. As a Schengen visa holder, you may be wondering if you need a separate visa to visit Turkey or if your existing Schengen visa is valid in this country as well.
In this section, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the Turkey visa for Schengen visa holders. Whether you are planning a short trip to Istanbul or want to explore the beautiful beaches of Antalya, this guide will help you understand the process of obtaining a Turkish visa.
Do You Need a Separate Visa?
The answer is yes. As of October 2019, Turkey has implemented an e-Visa system for visitors from over 100 countries, including those who hold a valid Schengen visa. This means that even if you have already obtained a Schengen visa, you still need to apply for an e-Visa before your trip to Turkey.
However, there are some exceptions where Schengen visa holders do not need an e-Visa for Turkey. These include certain diplomatic passport holders and travelers who have valid residence permits issued by any of the Schengen member states.
What is an e-Visa?
An e-visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows foreign nationals to enter and stay in Turkey for up to 90
Types of Turkey Visas available for Schengen Visa holders
There are several types of Turkey visas available for Schengen Visa holders, each with its own specific requirements and purposes. In this section, we will discuss the different types of Turkey visas that Schengen Visa holders can apply for. EXTEND OR RENEW TURKEY VISA
1. Tourist Visa: This is the most common type of visa for travelers who want to visit Turkey for tourism purposes. Schengen Visa holders can apply for a tourist visa if they plan to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. This visa allows multiple entries into Turkey and is valid for six months from the date of issue.
2. Business Visa: This type of visa is suitable for those who wish to visit Turkey for business-related activities such as attending conferences, meetings, or trade fairs. It also allows stays of up to 90 days within a 180-day period and permits multiple entries into the country.
3. Student Visa: Schengen Visa holders who have been accepted by a Turkish educational institution can apply for a student visa. The duration of this visa depends on the length of the course or program, but it usually allows stays between three months to one year with multiple entry options.
4. Work Visa: If you hold a Schengen work permit and have been offered employment in Turkey, you can apply for a work visa. This type of visa is valid for one year and can be extended upon expiration if necessary.
5. Residence Permit: A residence permit allows non-Turkish citizens
Requirements for obtaining a Turkey visa as a Schengen Visa holder
If you hold a Schengen Visa and are interested in visiting Turkey, there are certain requirements that you must fulfill in order to obtain a Turkey visa. In this section, we will discuss the specific requirements for obtaining a Turkey visa as a Schengen Visa holder.
1. Valid Schengen Visa: The first and most important requirement is that you must have a valid Schengen Visa in your passport. This visa should be issued by one of the member states of the Schengen Area, which includes 26 European countries such as Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and more.
2. Purpose of Visit: You must have a valid reason for traveling to Turkey. This could include tourism, business meetings or conferences, medical treatment, or transit purposes.
3. Completed Application Form: You will need to complete an online application form for the Turkish e-Visa system. Make sure you fill out all the required fields accurately and completely.
4. Passport Requirements: Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Turkey. It should also have at least two blank pages for stamping purposes.
5. Travel Documents: Along with your passport, you will also need to provide copies of your previous visas (including any Schengen Visas) and travel documents such as flight tickets or hotel reservations.
6. Proof of Financial Means: You may be asked to provide proof of sufficient funds to cover